General Loan Requirements
- Picture ID
- Proforma Invoice
- Business Registration
- Proof of Address.
- Credit reports from financial institutions and various business houses .
- Appraisal fees are paid to the NDFD and is dependent on the size of loan.
- Stamp fees are paid to the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Cash deposit or Letter of lien on fixed cash deposits at other Financial institutions.
- Certificate of Title – Letter of undertaking from solicitor when Certificate of Title (COT) will be security and COT is being processed. A Property valuation is also required for use as security.
- Assignment of Life Insurance to the National Development Foundation of Dominica (NDFD) Limited.
- Bill of Sale on equipment.
Collateral is dependent on the loan amount and loan type.